Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- #phillyeducation join public ed supporters in over 60 cities across the country…nat'l day of action 2 hours ago
- RT @teacherinphilly: Vote for @DanielDenvir as "Writer of the Year"--cause he is! philebrity.com/awards/ #phillyeducation #PhlEd 21 hours ago
- RT @banditelli: Glad to see #phillyeducation people tweeting against #pensiontheft. Follow @PA4RetSecurity for updates on the PA war http:/… 21 hours ago
- RT @ParentsUnitedPA: Basically THIS. RT @PSNotebook Unstable District funding puts city’s growth at risk ow.ly/rpAz5 #phillyed… 21 hours ago
- RT @RPoyourow: Why ads on/in school buildings are highly problematic: citizen.org/school-commerc… #phillyeducation 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Senator Williams has agreed to meet with us and we are in the process of scheduling that meeting. Once we have a date we will ask people to join us outside his office.
The Full Funding Friday Campaign moves into its 12th week. Here are the schools where rallies are planned for this Friday. We really appreciate all the people who have volunteered to come out and join with school staff, parents and … Continue reading
Join us at 11a.m., December 6th at Senator Williams office, 2901 Island Ave. Suite 100
A. Gubernatorial Candidates Forum (Video) If you were unable to attend or watch the PA. Gubernatorial Candidates Forum earlier at Temple University, click the Link below to catch the video made by Media Mobilizing Project (Note: The Video starts at … Continue reading
The Full Funding Friday Campaign moves into its 11th week. Here are the schools where rallies are planned for this Friday. We really appreciate all the people who have volunteered to come out and join with school staff, parents and … Continue reading
PDF available: pcaps_5points_b
Rallies at schools across the city highlighted the impact of cuts at each school.