The second of four city wide hearings on school closure plan will be tonite at 6pm at Sayre High School, 5800 Walnut St. PCAPS will be there to raise its voice against this plan along with concerned students, parents, educators, school workers and community members. Tuesday there will be a meeting at Edison High, 151 E. Luzerne St., and Wed. at MLK high school, 6100 Stenton Ave., both at 6pm.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- Sign @theactionnet petition: Create the Schools Our Families Deserve, 25 Community Schools Now!. Sign here: actionnetwork.org/petitions/crea… 52 minutes ago
- The student as education insurgent thenotebook.org/blog/158903/re… 2 days ago
- Lots of good stuff in NYC's plan for establishing 100 community schools: www1.nyc.gov/assets/communi… What do you think, @SDPHite? #PhlEd 4 days ago
- Prep school gets shiny computers for students. #phled kids: no reliable tech education w/o grants technical.ly/philly/2015/08… 4 days ago
- RT @hannahsassaman: St. Joe's Prep: Chromebooks for all kids. #phled schools have to rely on grants - if/when they get them. http://t.co/kI… 1 week ago