The second of four city wide hearings on school closure plan will be tonite at 6pm at Sayre High School, 5800 Walnut St. PCAPS will be there to raise its voice against this plan along with concerned students, parents, educators, school workers and community members. Tuesday there will be a meeting at Edison High, 151 E. Luzerne St., and Wed. at MLK high school, 6100 Stenton Ave., both at 6pm.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- Walk In at Wister - February 17th wp.me/p2KTp8-SW via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @PennaNurses: Patty on @HuffingtonPost: Giving #nurses a voice in patient care shouldn't be a radical idea. It's common sense. https://t… 1 week ago
- #phled @Darrell_Clarke on fire over latest SRC outrage, @MayorKenney not happy either bit.ly/1PLsgx0 1 week ago
- RT @HelenGymAtLarge: This exactly. Proud to be part of #PHLCouncil and upholding transparency in govt. #PhlEd https://t.co/7bPQyDzYxv 1 week ago
- I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Place a Moratorium on Charter School expansion. Sign here: actionnetwork.org/petitions/plac… 2 weeks ago
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- What Every Parent Should Know About Great Oaks Charter
- Let’s Make Community Schools the Schools Our Children Deserve – PCAPS Releases Plan
- Who Runs the Great Oaks Foundation? Wall Street well represented. Parents and Educators, not so much.