The second of four city wide hearings on school closure plan will be tonite at 6pm at Sayre High School, 5800 Walnut St. PCAPS will be there to raise its voice against this plan along with concerned students, parents, educators, school workers and community members. Tuesday there will be a meeting at Edison High, 151 E. Luzerne St., and Wed. at MLK high school, 6100 Stenton Ave., both at 6pm.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @PFTLocal3: Tell the SRC: No new charters until traditional #phled schools are properly funded! bit.ly/nonewcs @PCAPS_Philly @AF… 14 hours ago
- RT @215studentunion: MASS STUDENT DIE-IN: THURSDAY, 4:30pm at 440 N. Broad St: #phillystudentdiein #phled http://t.co/DaajVFWJbi 1 day ago
- .@LynneForMayor Charter schools will cost the district $750 million - what are your thoughts re: expansion? wearepcaps.org/2014/12/15/may… #PhlEd 2 days ago
- No charter expansion should be allowed until regulatory regime is established. Do you agree, @Terry_Gillen? wearepcaps.org/2014/12/15/may… #PhlEd 2 days ago
- .@JoinTeamTony @SenTonyWilliams Charter expansion comes at a cost. Will you meet with us to discuss? wearepcaps.org/2014/12/15/may… #PhlEd 2 days ago
- Mayoral Candidates Need To Speak Out on New Round of Charter School Expansion
- PCAPS calls on Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane to Investigate Charter School Fraud Prevention Practices Requests by community and parents for information go Unanswered
- Mayoral Candidates Need to Speak Out on Double Standard for Charters
- Charter Turkey of the Year Bus Tour Tomorrow!
- Paying More and Getting Less, A Tale of Two School Districts