Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- Walk In at Wister - February 17th wp.me/p2KTp8-SW via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @PennaNurses: Patty on @HuffingtonPost: Giving #nurses a voice in patient care shouldn't be a radical idea. It's common sense. https://t… 1 week ago
- #phled @Darrell_Clarke on fire over latest SRC outrage, @MayorKenney not happy either bit.ly/1PLsgx0 1 week ago
- RT @HelenGymAtLarge: This exactly. Proud to be part of #PHLCouncil and upholding transparency in govt. #PhlEd https://t.co/7bPQyDzYxv 1 week ago
- I just signed a @theactionnet petition: Place a Moratorium on Charter School expansion. Sign here: actionnetwork.org/petitions/plac… 2 weeks ago
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- What Every Parent Should Know About Great Oaks Charter
- Let’s Make Community Schools the Schools Our Children Deserve – PCAPS Releases Plan
- Who Runs the Great Oaks Foundation? Wall Street well represented. Parents and Educators, not so much.