Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @Darrell_Clarke: Thank you #PhlEd supporters for braving the rain for Community Schools Workshop @CCPedu http://t.co/2QBbaMTpIF 2 days ago
- The case against closing Kensington Urban Education Academy: thenotebook.org/blog/158474/ca… #PhlEd 3 days ago
- Four key principles for NCLB rewrite that would help vulnerable kids: washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-s… #PhlEd 3 days ago
- RT @mediamobilizing: This #Philly parent knows we need more from @Comcast youtu.be/gPDDFeN3HyE RT if you agree & visit http://t.co/iPZZA… 3 days ago
- Pa. schools are the nation’s most inequitable. @GovernorTomWolf wants to fix that. washingtonpost.com/local/educatio… #PhlEd 3 days ago