Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @mcricker: "It never was America to me." Teachers, if you're unsure what to say let Langston Hughes start your lesson. #Ferguson http://… 15 hours ago
- Paying More and Getting Less, A Tale of Two School Districts wp.me/p2KTp8-JK via @wordpressdotcom 23 hours ago
- RT @powerinterfaith: South Philly High Principal: I am confident that the cuts my students face would not be acceptable in any other part o… 3 days ago
- RT @Jane_Roh: Taunted #PhlEd kids about going to "failing schools," voted against shutting down an actually failing charter http://t.co/JF0… 3 days ago
- RT @fightforphilly: Pretending that all district schools are bad, any alternative is better is a dangerous and very expensive lie: http://t… 3 days ago