Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @powerinterfaith: South Philly High Principal: I am confident that the cuts my students face would not be acceptable in any other part o… 16 hours ago
- RT @Jane_Roh: Taunted #PhlEd kids about going to "failing schools," voted against shutting down an actually failing charter http://t.co/JF0… 16 hours ago
- RT @fightforphilly: Pretending that all district schools are bad, any alternative is better is a dangerous and very expensive lie: http://t… 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Students deserve an apology - not insults - @ParentsUnitedPA: parentsunitedphila.com/2014/11/18/sta… #PhlEd 1 day ago
- .@twolfson OpEd: "Philadelphians should elect the people who run their schools." - philly.com/philly/opinion… #PhlEd 1 day ago