Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @ParentsUnitedPA: District is trying really hard to find a fit for ASPIRA not a fit for our students. - bilingual teacher, Munoz Marin. … 6 hours ago
- RT @TchrAnnie: Learning about the impt education issues for upcoming election with @TeachersLeadPHL @Lpahomov from @TAGPhilly, Diane from @… 9 hours ago
- RT @MrsL132: “I’m doing this for my children. For my community,” says #phled Steel parent Kendra. http://t.co/3K0bixun21 11 hours ago
- RT @ALDIANews: 1 in 3 Pennsylvanians surveyed rated #education & schooling as the most important problem facing PA today http://t.co/VcVnI… 11 hours ago
- RT @MrsL132: Part 2 of @PFTLocal3 & @ParentsUnitedPA tour of #phled schls, captured by @mediamobilizing. Feat. Steel School: http://t.co/L3… 15 hours ago