Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @AGem191: Protect schools from more cuts or expand 40 charters? Which is the irresponsible move? #phled thenotebook.org/blog/158128/ap… 1 day ago
- #phled Former SRC member takes on PSP spin on charter expansion bit.ly/1GMZqNU 2 days ago
- RT @PhillyDailyNews: Court ruling upends SRC's cancellation of teachers' contracts goo.gl/r76rkR (via @ChroniclesofSol) #phled h… 3 days ago
- #phled Turzai touts charters, but nixes funding unless it comes from imposing union concessions 3 days ago
- RT @parsnipmutha: @RepTurzai Makes no sense to promote charters after you took away state charter reimbursement. Where's fiscal responsibil… 3 days ago
- PCAPS City Election Platform: The Schools Our Children and Families Need
- MLK Day Call To Action
- Honor the Legacy. All Out for MLK Day!
- Mayoral Candidates Need To Speak Out on New Round of Charter School Expansion
- PCAPS calls on Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane to Investigate Charter School Fraud Prevention Practices Requests by community and parents for information go Unanswered