Let’s let City Hall and 440 know how we feel about school closings. Demand a moratorium until the impact on our neighborhoods can be studied.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
- RT @PaHouseDems: Philly's students -- and students statewide -- can't take any more #Corbett #PABudget cuts philly.com/philly/opinion… #PhlEd 59 minutes ago
- Schools still need nurses: mobile.philly.com/news/opinion?w… #PhlEd 3 days ago
- RT @RepRoebuck: My latest Comcast Newsmakers interview: how latest Corbett-GOP #PABudget harms schools & students: youtu.be/Y5tb--vtZJM #… 5 days ago
- Long underfunded & segregated, entire public school system serving most vulnerable children being dismantled: america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/… #phled 5 days ago
- RT @Sen_Washington: Instead of one-time funding band-aids, @GovernorCorbett should have supported steady revenue streams to meet our #pabud… 1 week ago